What's new

Anyone still repairing MEI bill validators?

Eric H

Reaction score
Like most people here I have LOTS of MEI validators. I just put my last replacement into service. My typical supplier sold me 2 Talos validators and says the MEI that I just pulled out of service can’t be repaired because they can no longer get parts.
Is there anyone still repairing these AE2612? IMG_5142.jpeg

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I just had randy repair a couple. Parts are indeed getting scarce and the repairs were more expensive than in the past.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
We have both Mars/Mei & Coinco Vantage. So far we are OK with the current service sending direct to SuzoHapp Coinco Division in St Louis. Does this reflect others' recent experience with their Coinco Vantages??? The Coinco Vantages sure seem to use similar if not identical harnesses as some of the Mars/Mei.

We have made good use & hope to still make good use of the Coinco Vantage Coupons which is partially why we did not put "all our eggs" in the Mars/Mei basket. For some reason ... we are starting to have a problem with proper availability of the 1 Flag coupons that we are very close to running out of. We mainly use 1 Flag & 2 Flag coupons for various car n dog wash promotions in conjunction with various non-profit local service organization events. Some local contractors also buy batches of the paper vouchers ... the bosses apparently are more comfortable with their employees using the paper tokens than just cash for when the employees wash their fleet service vehicles.

New Washdog

Reaction score
Like most people here I have LOTS of MEI validators. I just put my last replacement into service. My typical supplier sold me 2 Talos validators and says the MEI that I just pulled out of service can’t be repaired because they can no longer get parts.
Is there anyone still repairing these AE2612? View attachment 9603
Try Dieb 1-800-237-0531. It's been a while but they have been my source for MEI repairs.