What's new

Anyone have a WW Razor paired with an ICS Flex Auto Sentry terminal?

Roz

Reaction score
Anyone have a WW Razor paired with an ICS Flex Auto Sentry terminal? The techs are just working out the bugs (or undocumented features) of my new WW Razor and ICS terminal. In general I am thrilled to have an ICS terminal and a WW Razor however one undocumented feature is eluding our attempts to resolve.

If the Razor experiences a fault that disables the system error (say codes 128 & 127) the ICS terminal briefly displays the WASH CLOSED sign on the screen for about 1 sec and then cycles back to a everything is fine screen to accept a customer's money. The customer is given a Wash Busy Please Wait stop sign after they have paid however no one is in the wash and the Razor has reset itself to wash enabled (from wash disabled state) - customer is basically stuck.

The latest theory is that a setting is off in my Washconnect configuration that needs to be tweaked due to a change from the WW hardware side (clearly according to ICS). In Washconnect on the local level if you search for Settings you will see the second from bottom input field for Wash Busy Error Timer. Default setting is zero (which is what I have) however wondering if someone with the same setup has a different number?

Thank you in advance if anyone has the same setup and is able to provide me with some setting info as trial and error has become tiring - want to focus on other things like selling the washes....Jordan

Rick Lancelle

Washworld Tech Support
Reaction score
Hello Roz
Washworld has not made changes to software but has added the Mode 1 and 2 to accommodate different requirements from specific Auto Cashiers that have changed from what has been a standard for some time.
The following are the POS Setting Options and their functions:
Wash In Use: Output 4/11 is ON during a wash and OFF at all other times except if there is a wash fault it will signal the auto cashier off/on/off/on and remain on until the fault is cleared.
Wash Done: Output 4/11 will remain ON at all times, except for at the end of every wash, it turns OFF and then back ON to signal to the auto cashier that the car wash is complete and to allow the next car in. If a fault occurs, the output 4/11 will turn off and stay off until the fault is cleared.
To change the POS setting, press the center button on the screen to toggle between Wash Done and Wash in Use. When the setting is correct, press close to return to the previous menu.
Mode 1: Mode 1 will alter the signal to the auto cashier to recognize the start of the wash begins at the first break of the undercarriage eyes. Mode 1 is the most commonly used signal for the POS/start of the wash.
Mode 2: Mode 2 will alter the signal sent to the auto cashier to recognize the start of the wash after the wash is “locked in” (after the five second “start of wash” delay).
Please Contact Washworld Technical Support if you continue to experience an issue, (920)338-9278 Extension 281 or service@washworldinc.com
Technical Support is always available 24/7 and always eager to help!