What's new

Anybody tried Universal boartex brushes?

Etowah

Timmb

Reaction score
I've used this one for 5 years, same hair. works great & lasts longer. no scratches no complaints.

washnshine

Reaction score
Have not tried them, but looked into them for prep brushes in my tunnel. They are not as soft, require soaking to soften them up and do not have the resistance to grease that the natural hogs hair has. If they dry out for a few hours in a self serve bay and then get used, they won’t have the soft texture. .

Keno

Reaction score
I've used this one for 5 years, same hair. works great & lasts longer. no scratches no complaints.

What application are you using them for? Listing says that is not a flow through head?

Keno

Reaction score
Have not tried them, but looked into them for prep brushes in my tunnel. They are not as soft, require soaking to soften them up and do not have the resistance to grease that the natural hogs hair has. If they dry out for a few hours in a self serve bay and then get used, they won’t have the soft texture. .
I am looking at these for a higher abuse SS site, the hogs hair are getting abused and destroyed faster than our other site that does almost double the SS volume. Looking at these vs nylon.