What's new

Anybody know a website for license plate info?

Jim64

Reaction score
I just upgraded my camera system and I can read tag numbers better than ever. If I have anything that is worthy of police action then I can turn it over to local department for assistance. I recently had a construction truck dump a load of trash in my vacuum area and the sheriff department is not interested. I’m not trying to be a vigilante but if I had info then I would send a letter or may even return their trash.

Randy

Reaction score
Try googling "license plate look up" and take your pick. We tried it once and the information we got was garbage. Washington doesn't release license plate owner information.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
What state? I'm in Texas and use Publicdata.com and it has proven pretty good. You should see their faces when I show up with their garbage or better when they cause damage and I have police with me.

MEP001

Reaction score
I also use publicdata.com but it doesn't cover Tennessee.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
$39/plate for Ohio. A few times we probably would have paid that.
Yep. Like I've said, I've used to to catch various thieves ( one with committing multiple felonies on my site) and I usually get the info within 3 hours.

slash007

Reaction score
Yep. Like I've said, I've used to to catch various thieves ( one with committing multiple felonies on my site) and I usually get the info within 3 hours.
Here in Ky I sent the info to the State along with a check for $3 and they send back the name and insurance information. Has been Priceless. When it's an out of town plate, I just file a hit and run police report and try to let the police get the information, but it takes months. Have had some luck though.