What's new

Anybody have any better options?

bert79

Reaction score
94663174-7EC3-4E17-B2E2-D81D2ED22AA2.png
So these are the hoppers that we have right now in our American Changers. Overall we've been happy with them other than a bridging problem that has been fairly regular. Looking to see if anyone has replaced these with anything better or if anyone knows of a better option? Looking for a direct replacement with no retrofits. Thanks!

Last edited:

bert79

Reaction score
Just an update to my above post. These evolution hoppers have definitely not been bad for us. We are at the wash twice every day for 20 mins-2 hours so we have time to make sure they are fully stocked with quarters and working properly. Overall they have been workhorses with few problems for 2 and a half years. I was just in need of one for the shelf for that inevitable day when one of the evolutions conks out. Doesnt seem too worth it to me to fix and repair. I ended up buying the new 2nd generation green stripe hopper which is the replacement for the evolutions. It is now made in-house by American Changer. For what it's worth to you all I contacted Doug Bale (you all have seen him here and on talkcarwash fb page I'm sure). Doug responded to my fb messages almost immediately on a saturday morning. He obviously knows this American Changer stuff quite well. I only share this because it was a good customer service experience and I know how we all appreciate that. Once I install this new hopper I will update here for sure. Attached is also a link for a youtube video that Doug made about this new hopper.

Attachments

Reaction score
Just wanted to add that I too had a fantastic experience with Doug Bale! He's such a great resource with his wealth of knowledge and his customer service skills are top notch!