What's new

Any useful mobile apps out there?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Well, I finally have been dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century.

I broke down and replaced my five year old nextel phone with a blackberry. I promise myself I am not going to be one of "those people" that checks and texts with it constantly, especially while meeting or interacting with other people.

Although my eyes are bad and my fingers are fat, I can see the usefulness of the device while on the move, especially with those orginazations that have made their pages mobile friendly.

I've installed weather channel and trading software. Anyway, I'm looking for applications one might find useful for business or our industry. Also looking for good educational links for mobile newbies.

Thanks!

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I use Ubertwitter for my cw twitter account. If you have a facebook page for your cw, you can set it up so that you can auto update from your phone. I use snap2twitter for quick posting pics of things going on at the wash. To really get the best use of your blackberry, visit this site. It can be a lot of fun, but terribly addicting. Have fun!

bigleo48

Reaction score
CFCW

The google apps for Blackberry are really good. The Opera browser for BB is the best.

Big