What's new

Any suggestions for cleaning IBA glass windows & walls?

Hoser06

Reaction score
Hi guys, our IBA glass windows get really hazy from our Pre-soaks I think.
The bay walls and ceiling also gets green algae buildup during the warmer weather, which I spray with bleach weekly and pressure wash every three months or so. Any tips would be appreciated!

The walls are un-painted block.

Thanks!

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
Bleach is about the best thing you can do with the algae. In the summer I have to bleach the floor of the auto bay a couple times a month. It works best if I pressure-wash all that will come off easily, then spray the stains with bleach late when there's no business. It removes the stains and keeps it from coming back longer.

Klean-Wall works well for removing water stains and soap build-up.

SuperClean

Reaction score
Im not sure if you are in ontario but mondo has one called brick kleen it really cleans well kinda harsh but they make an other on also that is also good but not as harsh

Hoser06

Reaction score
Thanks for the advise guys. I'll keep the bleach going until my Klean-Wall Arrives. Anybody have experience with Klean-Wall and glass or would it etch it over time?

bigleo48

Reaction score
Thanks for the advise guys. I'll keep the bleach going until my Klean-Wall Arrives. Anybody have experience with Klean-Wall and glass or would it etch it over time?
We've used it with some success.