What's new

Any ideas on selling older RO system

mfbanks223

Reaction score
I have a Pro-SFR super RO system that I need to get rid of. Still works fine. Any ideas where I can post to get rid of. Need gone ASAP taking up valuable space lol. Thanks.

OurTown

Reaction score
If you are willing to ship it (strap/wrap it to a shipping pallet and take it to a trucking terminal) then you would have a much wider audience for selling it on the national sites like ebay. Also let your local equipment and your chemical distributor know it is for sale as they might get it gone for you.

Overachiever

Reaction score
Can you please do me a favor and take some pictures of how it's all plumbed, I have one lying around that I wanted to get working again. Mostly just not sure how membranes connect to one another (mines got 3 membranes on it).

mfbanks223

Reaction score
Send me an email with your phone # and I will text you pics.
mfbanks223@yahoo.

MEP001

Reaction score
Can you please do me a favor and take some pictures of how it's all plumbed, I have one lying around that I wanted to get working again. Mostly just not sure how membranes connect to one another (mines got 3 membranes on it).

I've seen 3-membrane systems with the flow running through all three in series and ones with it split off from the pump to each one. The ones in series tend to make more product with less waste without affecting membrane life.