What's new

Another stringer in San Antonio

Shorco1

Reaction score
I believe it's a Rowe. Look at the the other SA stinging pictures.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
That's great you were able to catch them. Did you just happen to be watching the cameras when they got there so you could do all the zooming in and keep it from doing an auto tour? Or does your system remain on the area when it detects motion?

ratfink102

Reaction score
The camera has a sequence until it detects motion then it keeps up with the center of motion

mjc3333

Reaction score
The camera has a sequence until it detects motion then it keeps up with the center of motion
Could you tell me what type of camera system you have, and where you got it from. Thanks

Reaction score
We were strug for about $1000 bucks, with a hamilton changer witht he old bill acceptor, since then we change to mars validators and turn the change maching off at 9pm. I had a tape of the guy and he looked right at the camera but no luck finding him.....:mad:

Reds

Reaction score
My changer is on a timer - off at 7pm and back on at 7am. During the summer it's on dawn to dusk. I accept bills in the bay meters, so they can still wash their car.

Last edited:

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
We were strug for about $1000 bucks, with a hamilton changer witht he old bill acceptor, since then we change to mars validators and turn the change maching off at 9pm. I had a tape of the guy and he looked right at the camera but no luck finding him.....:mad:
A $200 changer monitor would have limited that loss to 40 bucks or so.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
The one from Bill Gosnell? in the north east? I forgot the name of the company...... does it work good?
Yes it works good. It's simple enough. If X amt. of money is dispensed within a certain window of time the machine shuts down and sirens blare. Get it from Jim Gosnell in Etowah, NC. He is a forum supporter as well.

www.etowahvalleyequipment.com