What's new

Another "Just When You Thought You've Seen It All."

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
Can't believe the idiot who tried to take this through our Razor and when it stopped on him (getting caught on those big tires), he had the balls to ask for a refund!! I just told him to get that thing outtah there! I'm clueless as to what it is. I've never seen anything like it.

Attachments

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Its a four-wheeler with a huge lift kit and tires looks clean. The people that do this stuff all I want to know is how do they stand the strong HI ph and booster if its as strong as some people run it burning there eyes and face.

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
He got off it and ran to the front of the bay while it washed. When he got back on it to drive it out of the bay, he was so high on it, his head was almost hitting the bridge. Ridiculous. The wash is unattended, but with WW's great app, I can re-home and reset the machine from my phone.

Roz

Reaction score
I am surprised the Razor got hung up on it especially after passing those big ass tires. I would check your setting offsets to just understand why the eyes were fooled. I wonder if the crazy driver messed up the readings as he ran to get out of the way of the water.

Maybe you tell him the only way he can come back is if he says with/on his vehicle during the wash.

OurTown

Reaction score
I am surprised the Razor got hung up on it especially after passing those big ass tires. I would check your setting offsets to just understand why the eyes were fooled. I wonder if the crazy driver messed up the readings as he ran to get out of the way of the water.
I thought the same thing.