What's new

Another business besides the carwash?

Martins

Reaction score
Same boat as you and i have talked about before haha.

I own a full service auto repair center, my self serve (hopefully adding 1 or two more here soon), and a small commercial real-estate portfolio. Would love to just live off the washes however, much easier then dealing with other things in our line haha.

Greg_T

Reaction score
1 Licola Road, Heyfield, Victoria, Australia
Same boat as you and i have talked about before haha.

I own a full service auto repair center, my self serve (hopefully adding 1 or two more here soon), and a small commercial real-estate portfolio. Would love to just live off the washes however, much easier then dealing with other things in our line haha.
Agreed - running a carwash is a whole lot easier than dealing with all of the headaches at the auto workshop.

MudMoney

Reaction score
I ve been usps mail contractor for 46 years with multiple truck rts, able to park inside at nite. With heated floors and doors its nice to have snow and ice be gone by morning. Also have cross border package drop off service for Canadians.

James.Ireland

Reaction score
I am a Contractor and ended up with the 2 bay self-serve wash after my dad passed away. I'm hoping, if I work hard, and put in most of my evenings and weekends, I'll get to "side hustle" income haha