What's new

An example of good customer service

mac

Reaction score
It is truely refreshing to encounter examples of companies that really seem to care about its customers. I have a Weber gas grill that is probably 7 to 8 years old. Way past warranty. I filled out one of those silly cards to register it when I bought it. I needed part of the igniter and called to order it. The nice lady from Wisconsin (I have a soft spot in my heart for nice ladies from God's country) says, "Golly gee, don't ya know. That part is only three dollars and seventy cents. Tell you what, hay, I'll just give it to you for free, and I'll put it in the mail so you won't have to pay our $7 shipping charge." If you are ever looking for a grill, give Weber a close look.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
It is truely refreshing to encounter examples of companies that really seem to care about its customers. I have a Weber gas grill that is probably 7 to 8 years old. Way past warranty. I filled out one of those silly cards to register it when I bought it. I needed part of the igniter and called to order it. The nice lady from Wisconsin (I have a soft spot in my heart for nice ladies from God's country) says, "Golly gee, don't ya know. That part is only three dollars and seventy cents. Tell you what, hay, I'll just give it to you for free, and I'll put it in the mail so you won't have to pay our $7 shipping charge." If you are ever looking for a grill, give Weber a close look.
I recently had to buy parts for my Char Broil. Unlike Weber, they think their parts are golden and charge accordingly.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love the service I get at Towels By Dr. Joe as well as Van Brook. Great people, top level service!

I see examples like these and copy copy copy!

Danny

Reaction score
I am glad to hear there are people that still appreciate good customer service! So many take it for granted or toss it to the side as not having a value.