What's new

American Changer / Universal Hopper - anyone still use these?

Mchas

Reaction score
Cleaned off a shelf at the car wash and found these hoppers. I have different changers and have no use for them. No idea if they work or not but I would guess they do since they were rebuilt in 2015 and have been sitting on the shelf since then.

If anyone has a use for these please let me know. This forum has been a big help to me and I would be happy to give them to a member here if they can use them.

Attachments

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Cleaned off a shelf at the car wash and found these hoppers. I have different changers and have no use for them. No idea if they work or not but I would guess they do since they were rebuilt in 2015 and have been sitting on the shelf since then.

If anyone has a use for these please let me know. This forum has been a big help to me and I would be happy to give them to a member here if they can use them.
I have American changers and would be interested and willing to buy and pay shiping.
ctbfl@cfl.rr.com

Mchas

Reaction score
@Tom Thumb and @slash007 both expressed interest. @Tom Thumb responded first, so if you want both I will send them to you. If you only want one then I will give the second one to @slash007.

No need to pay for them since I can’t guarantee they work, but covering shipping would be appreciated.

@Tom Thumb since you were the first to respond let me know if you want both or only one.