What's new

Alternative to air shammee nozzle

Overachiever

Reaction score
Forking out $100 every time my customer breaks one of these air shammee nozzles is getting annoying.

Are any of the other nozzles for the other air systems made for a 2" hose? I like the price of the turbo towel nozzle ($25) but theres no information on what type of hose it fits.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Air Logics is the only air shammee nozzle to have in my humble opinion the new ones are line-x coating on them. Extremely durable I have seen cars run over mine at my wash and mine is 5+ years old. Your will have to buy there wall holder but if you want a legit nozzle that's the way to go.

Scottyk

Reaction score
I have a 3d printer... Just thinking out loud here but I could probably reproduce those much cheaper than 100 bucks, it would be weaker but if someone runs it over then its gonna break no matter what. And could design it to fit any size hose youd want.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Yes that is the nozzle ask for the new version with Line x I have had mine a solid 5-6 years been ran over many times. Just about anyone sells these or buy direct for air logics. I have only seen them in 2 inch hose size get the stainless holder for them also.

chaz

Reaction score
Depending on extent and location of damage, I’ve been able to repair the nozzle with added rivets and epoxy putty....at least some of the time

soonermajic

Reaction score
Someone on here, from Florida, posted about "Premier" nozzles for Air Shamees, & how much better they were. Where do you buy those & for how much?