What's new

All in credit card processing fees

Zal

Reaction score
Ok Who has the best all in fees with their card processing in full. I am getting hammered about 9.5% with TSYS and think it is time to find a better rate, 2 years ago was more like 5% Please post your best rates with named processor, Is it the back door screwing by equipment companies that is costing more or the mergers and takeovers being rammed to us? We have some sharp guys on here so please share...

Bob Koo

Reaction score
Ok Who has the best all in fees with their card processing in full. I am getting hammered about 9.5% with TSYS and think it is time to find a better rate, 2 years ago was more like 5% Please post your best rates with named processor, Is it the back door screwing by equipment companies that is costing more or the mergers and takeovers being rammed to us? We have some sharp guys on here so please share...
I have 7 Nayax units that receive a flat rate of 2.5% without charge backs. There is a money service fee of 7.95 per device for a total of $55.65 per month which includes AT&T cell service to each device. My phone service is only used to remotely view my camera system now. Also, I am a 5/2 and do not have readers on my vacuums.

Zal

Reaction score
Thanks Bob
That is a good rate! The per device charge raises it but not near what I am currently paying.

Zal

MEP001

Reaction score
What CC system or auto teller do you have?

Zal

Reaction score
Hamilton Gold line at one location and HTK at the other. The gold line has dial up and the HTK we hope to convert to the three way pay in 2021 due to younger crowd and larger town. When I calculated TSYS fees I took total sales and total fees for 1 year.