What's new

Alaska Cruise

Randy

Reaction score
We are planning on taking a cruise to Alaska out of Seattle on the Ruby Princess on June 8th 2019 to Glacier Bay, with stops in Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway and Victoria B.C. I was thinking it might be a fun to invite members of the Auto Care Forum to come along. If you’re interested PM me and I’ll give you all the details. I’ve been working with a cruise agent who gives us a little on board credit.

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
Just got back from that cruise a month ago. Very beautiful sights. The wife and I are planning on spending 4 months there next summer in the motor home.

Enjoy it, it was very nice.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
Jamie badly wants to go on an Alaska cruise, I dont want to go unless I can bring my bow :)
But if we did a few car wash seminars so I could justify deducting the whole trip to my CPA wife...

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I did Alaska a few years back and ABSOLUTELY loved it! I love AK and if my state ever goes to hell I'll consider AK.

Leaving on a 7 night Disney cruise to the western Caribbean on Friday.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Jamie badly wants to go on an Alaska cruise, I dont want to go unless I can bring my bow :)
But if we did a few car wash seminars so I could justify deducting the whole trip to my CPA wife...

I'm always looking for more investments and make it a point to meet with atleast one business broker no matter where I go. ;)

pgrzes

Reaction score
damn and here I just thought you were a grumbly old guy, and now your offering us all a free alaska cruise!! You are the man! Ill check with the wife. Can you get us more details on the itinerary? Or post a link to the cruise? I have always wanted to do an Ak cruise.

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
Randy, you will have a great time on that cruise. We did Alaska last year on Princess and it is a fantastic journey.

Randy

Reaction score
Randy, you will have a great time on that cruise. We did Alaska last year on Princess and it is a fantastic journey.
We really enjoy this trip. We’ve been doing this cruise every year for the past 10 years or so, it’s a little to handy living only 45 miles from the Port of Seattle. I like to go on Princess Cruise line because they give veterans a $100 onboard credit and if you’re a stockholder in Carnival Corp. you can get another $100 of onboard credit OBC. Princess is the only cruise line that gives veterans $100 OBC.