What's new

Airlift vs Baywatch Doors

JCM

Reaction score
I know a lot of people on here have Airlift doors, does anyone have Baywatch doors? How do they compare? I’m more concerned with the vinyl roll up.

xbowhunter86

Reaction score
I know a lot of people on here have Airlift doors, does anyone have Baywatch doors? How do they compare? I’m more concerned with the vinyl roll up.
I have Baywatch vinyl doors on my IBAs. They have some neat features like integrated counterbalance, encoder positioning(no lobe/micro switches to adjust) and nice control systems. Slow close for the last 12-18" seems to work very well on a vinyl door vs an abrupt stop like some others I have had in the past.

I have not personally owned Airlift but have worked with them a some other washes. What I know of them they would be my choice second to Baywatch.

JCM

Reaction score
xbowhunter86 Are you using their remote monitoring and app to control your doors and heater?

xbowhunter86

Reaction score
I am not using that control system although it looks awesome!

I went with the standard door controls as I did not need heater controls and my IBAs have a good built-in door controls

JCM

Reaction score
I am not using that control system although it looks awesome!

I went with the standard door controls as I did not need heater controls and my IBAs have a good built-in door controls
Thanks for your feedback.