What's new

Airlift 208v 3 phase door issue

Acsamuelsen

Reaction score
I am having issues with Airlift doors. At times the doors will not close after they have been told to, even with a close button, then it will work.
What would cause this and is it fixable?
Also, I know Airlift can't get their hands on the boards anymore, has anyone ever cross referenced and figured out if someone else used it in a gate or door
controller?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
check the button for "door open". If that goes bad, it will be telling the controller to open the door constantly.

Jsshac

Reaction score
I am having issues with Airlift doors. At times the doors will not close after they have been told to, even with a close button, then it will work.
What would cause this and is it fixable?
Also, I know Airlift can't get their hands on the boards anymore, has anyone ever cross referenced and figured out if someone else used it in a gate or door
controller?
Is this the old style with the control board on the motor itself?

semocarwasher

Reaction score
I do not know of another source for those boards and I have looked. We have had to replace many of them with the new style motors and control box. As far as your issue, I would pull that cover off the motor and call airlift tech support. It is most likely the safety eyes or the button.