Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No, I have never thought of that!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but now I am considering it!

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

vguard296

Reaction score
We are $1 for 75/80 seconds, basically enough time for one tire. It cleans up Fall/Spring. Gas Station next door charges $2 and we have a big sign advertising our air.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I sell air. I put the machine on the corner of the building closest to the egress, so it gets alot of use.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
Nope. Here in Australia, I can't remember ever seeing compressed air at a carwash. Just about every petrol station has it for free.
I know Baltimore City forbids selling air. I'm glad the car wash we have it at is not located there, although as bad as Baltimore is, free air is the least of my worries with regard to the city.

chaz

Reaction score
I ran an airline with a solenoid valve to one of vacs. A toggle switch allows customers to switch back and forth vac or air. It uses same timer as vac…only one function at a time. $2/6min. Pretty cheap to set up and very profitable

Reactions: sjb

chaz

Reaction score
I know Baltimore City forbids selling air. I'm glad the car wash we have it at is not located there, although as bad as Baltimore is, free air is the least of my worries with regard to the city.

crazy! Though like Baltimore doesn’t charge for water….just the filtration delivery etc, I don’t charge for air….just the compression and delivery to the air chuck…..so that customers can fill tires.…..

plus….push comes to shove…i‘d drop my toggle switch and offer “free” air with vac use.

Etowah