What's new

Air solenoids

Reaction score
Currently I have tire cleaner with air along with LP presoak with no air coming out of my high pressure wand. I'm wanting to move these to there own gun like used with the triple foam.

My question is are they a way to use my air solenoids that I currently have on tire cleaner with the Lp presoak also? Maybe some sort of relay system,

MEP001

Reaction score
You could use one air solenoid for each bay for both tire cleaner and presoak, but I would recommend separate solenoids and regulators so you can adjust each system. If you use one solenoid and you have rotary switches in the bays, you can connect a single wire together to the second layer outputs of the switch, no relays needed.

Reaction score
You could use one air solenoid for each bay for both tire cleaner and presoak, but I would recommend separate solenoids and regulators so you can adjust each system. If you use one solenoid and you have rotary switches in the bays, you can connect a single wire together to the second layer outputs of the switch, no relays needed.
That's great advice, I didn't think about the separate adjustments and they would definitely need to be adjusted differently. I'll see if I can delete this thread thanks mep