What's new

Air Shammee Case Study

Reaction score
Next on my project list is adding Air Dryers to my bays. Getting ready to order them this week.

For those that have air dryers what advice can you share from your experience? I am looking for roi, best practices, installation tips etc.

Most setups I have seen have them mounted in bay with a dome sometimes no dome but I prefer to do an attic mount because I am very against clutter in the bays and also seems it would be less noisy.

OurTown

Reaction score
Most setups I have seen have them mounted in bay with a dome sometimes no dome but I prefer to do an attic mount because I am very against clutter in the bays and also seems it would be less noisy.

If you install the single motor three phase Super Air Shammee II there's basically no noise from the motor or regenerative blower.

AZcarwashman

Reaction score
My only comment on installing in bay air dryers is, get ready to make more money! I’m always amazed how many of my customers use them. You will see a good increase in revenue. Only issue you will have is the guilt of not installing them sooner. 😂

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dryers are a must. I bought some used ones that work great. Customers love them and they get lots of use. They only consume electricity, so great ROI. Keep a nozzle or 2 as a spare, because they break when run over. Mine are mounted up high on bay walls; noise is not bad.