What's new

Air logic

Wet Spot

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some feedback on both low pressure system and dryers. I'm considering a low pressure system for a foamy pre soak application , and I'm also considering in bay dryer system. Haven't found anything on those, mostly air shammee.
Thx

TurboJet

Reaction score
I have installed two Air Logic low pressure systems, one for FB, the other for presoak. This was a refit of an old system for a 7 bay SS. Been 3 years for the FB and 4 years for the PS. I haven’t had to replace one component on either unit. They are all common parts, non proprietary. Very compact.

Great value. No complaints.

Also my old existing system did not have separate air and chemical lines to the boom. I just tapped into the existing 3/8 braided poly lines in the mechanical room. So I have a single 3/8 line to the booms with a foam generator just before the boom. Good foam and show at gun and brush. Hope this helps.

Doug P.

Reaction score
We have bought several bay dryer systems and several low pressure systems over the last four years from Air Logic. Their low pressure systems are good but no better than most. I like their dryer systems better than the air shammee systems I have. The air shammees are good but I do not like the trigger system and required bypass valves on their systems. The bypass valve and trigger system cut air flow and they are an extra maintenance item. Air logic as a company has been top notch in my experience.

Doug P.