What's new

Air Logic vs Dosatron

Rookie68

Reaction score
Pros and Cons folks ? Any other manufactures I should be aware of ?

I am forced to replace 3 low pressure set ups for my 6 bay SS that have been jerry rigged by several before me.

I have a mix of the old motor/pump setup with pressure tank as well as hydrominder set up today.
I am just tired of fighting this thing. Ready to Rip and Replace.

I know with Dosatron I dont have to swap tips in the winter or when changing dilution.
But other than that.... .What are some other pros and cons on either side of the fence ?
The price difference seems very small out of the gate.

Also, is Kleen Rite the best place to buy these items ? Seems like they have a corner on the market. LoL.

I do agree with whomever said I need my soaps covered. I also like the idea of swapping out the block solenoid for the individual ones.
There is so much knowledge here in this community. I am grateful for those that came before me and whom are willing to share their experience with us newbies.

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
Call me old school but, the simplicity of low pressure systems like Air Logic would be my choice.

Provide water and chemical to the Hydrominder, compressed air to the regulators, connect your wires and run 1/4" poly tubes to the bays…done!
Set the product pressure to 50 psi and air pressure to 35ish psi and you’re golden!

My only issue with Air Logic is their solenoid manifold attachment to the panel. They’re secured with long 6/32 machine screws and nuts making them difficult to maintain when necessary.

I would also like to see them use FloJet’s quick mounts instead of the self-tapping screws that require tools to replace the pump.

Regardless…small blend tanks, Hydrominders, solenoid manifolds, air pressure regulators and FloJet pumps are simple and super easy to maintain and adjust.

One of my favorite remodel installations...Except for converting to ultra-concentrate chemicals, we haven't touched it in over 3 years!
IMG_1297.jpg IMG_1298.jpg

Rookie68

Reaction score
Call me old school but, the simplicity of low pressure systems like Air Logic would be my choice.

Provide water and chemical to the Hydrominder, compressed air to the regulators, connect your wires and run 1/4" poly tubes to the bays…done!
Set the product pressure to 50 psi and air pressure to 35ish psi and you’re golden!

My only issue with Air Logic is their solenoid manifold attachment to the panel. They’re secured with long 6/32 machine screws and nuts making them difficult to maintain when necessary.

I would also like to see them use FloJet’s quick mounts instead of the self-tapping screws that require tools to replace the pump.

Regardless…small blend tanks, Hydrominders, solenoid manifolds, air pressure regulators and FloJet pumps are simple and super easy to maintain and adjust.

One of my favorite remodel installations...Except for converting to ultra-concentrate chemicals, we haven't touched it in over 3 years!
View attachment 9875 View attachment 9876
Literally drooling over how clean that looks. Thank you for your response.