What's new

Air Logic Tri Foam System?

dpessler

Reaction score
Has anyone bought an Air Logic Tri Foam System that Kleen Rite sells? Would you recomend one? Thanks! Doug

MEP001

Reaction score
I would never buy or recommend one of their systems for four reasons:

The tanks don't have lids.

They use block solenoids, which are impossible to regulate accurately and don't hold up well over time.

They're messy and look like they'd be very difficult to service.

I could build (and have built) something a lot nicer and a lot cheaper.

I can also control my unit and have seasonal colors, like red and green for a week at Christmas, or solid green for a day on St. Patrick's Day.

Kevin Reilly

self serve carwashes
Reaction score
Air Logic builds a GOOD system! I've got their system in all of our car washes and they work well and are trouble free. We have their foam brush system, presoak/tire cleaner system and triple coat so I'm not quite sure what MEP's talking about, but ours work fine.

Besides working well, they are easy to install and don't take up much space and once it is adjusted to your desires you can leave it alone.

MEP001

Reaction score
Kevin Reilly said:
I'm not quite sure what MEP's talking about, but ours work fine.
I never said it doesn't work, I simply said why I wouldn't buy or recommend one.

If we had any system with an open tank, it require the scooping out of crickets several months each year.

Sure you can get it to work, but the needle adjustments aren't accurate enough for me. "Works fine" is vague.

Kevin Reilly

self serve carwashes
Reaction score
I have had Air Logic Systems in 8 of my washes for the past 6 years. They work "fine", "excellent" "trouble free" (is that vague?) and they have covers over the solution tanks.

I don't know whose system you're talking about MEP but it must not be the system that we have and that Air Logic builds.

I too could build a "better" system, but what for? If the system works to the satisfaction of MY customer then it's done right. They are reasonably priced, simple to understand and simple to install.

I would suggest to the person that started this thread to talk to Kleen-rite. But I for one wouldn't hesitate to buy their system!

dpessler

Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts, i've been digging out of 1 ft of snow. I value your opinions more than Kleen Rite's because of the actual experiences. I'm probably going to try one. Thanks! Doug

pitzerwm

Reaction score
After reading how good this companies equipment is, I decided that they should be a sponsor on the Forum, so I went looking for them, last Friday. It wasn't easy but I finally found their website and called them. The owner was out and I left a message, I realize that it is Monday, but so far no call back. Hopefully, he will call and at least see all of the good publicity that he is getting.