What's new

Air logic question

Wet Spot

Reaction score
I’ve got an air logic 4 bay system I use for presoak. Bays 3&4 solution comes out great allowing it to spray out perfect in a nice wet foam . Bays 1&2 the solution is 1/4, and it comes out terrible. What is the issue, I called air logic and left voice mail. I ordered the entire block and valve replacement, I’m guessing that is the issue . Thx

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
Air Logic features Dema solenoid manifolds with incorporated metering valve. The air manifolds don't have metering valves.

It's possible that Bay's 1 & 2 have debris blocking the outlets of the metering valve manifold. Try fully opening the metering screws on the "Product" manifold. If that doesn't work, disassemble the valves from the manifold block and clean the blocked ports.

If your system is plumbed with 1/4 product and air lines to the bays...and, if you have a check valve installed where they connect, the check valves may be stuck or partially blocked.

Another way to check the product output:
Disconnect the bay supply line from the manifold.
Install a short length of 1/4 poly to that outlet ("short" = long enough so you don't get soaked when you turn on the bay)
Turn on the bay.
Does the Juice flow properly?
No? There's a clog in the solenoid/metering valve.
Yes? There's no problem with the solenoid or metering valve. The problem is down stream.

Wet Spot

Reaction score
Yes I did exactly that, a small tube of solenoid outlet, 1/4 flow of other two. I ordered a new solenoid and block, and I’ll inspect this one and hopefully fix as a spare