What's new

ai powered dryers

CWFanatic

Reaction score
how efficient would it be to make a dryer that uses 4 or 6 robotic arms with nozzles with the help of an AI scanning software to trace the most effective path for making the car bone dry.

washnshine

Reaction score
how efficient would it be to make a dryer that uses 4 or 6 robotic arms with nozzles with the help of an AI scanning software to trace the most effective path for making the car bone dry.
Not very

aussiewash

Reaction score
Washtec etc. make these, they appear to me to be a damage and maintenance nightmare, but have not owned them to confirm this.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Carwashrobotics.com might be trying this idea, at least this so called prep robot that was being showcased at the ICA show this year.

OurTown

Reaction score
Carwashrobotics.com might be trying this idea, at least this so called prep robot that was being showcased at the ICA show this year.

That is a pretty interesting concept but it looks dangerous for employees. Maybe there are photo eyes or something similar that will shut it down if someone gets into its workspace. Also in his videos, there is only one robot and only preps the front, back, and one side of the car.

CWFanatic

Reaction score
yes i did talk to them and they said they had a similar idea but also said that my idea was really cool.

CWFanatic

Reaction score
That is a pretty interesting concept but it looks dangerous for employees. Maybe there are photo eyes or something similar that will shut it down if someone gets into its workspace. Also in his videos, there is only one robot and only preps the front, back, and one side of the car.
yes there would be a huge amount of safety features!

CWFanatic

Reaction score
Washtec etc. make these, they appear to me to be a damage and maintenance nightmare, but have not owned them to confirm this.
i never knew that wash tec had those can you show me a picture