What's new

Agua Bio Technologies

Douglas54

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used this company for water reclaim / treatment? They claim to have the only true water treatment systems on the market that nullifies all of the negative stigmas of water reclaims.

mac

Reaction score
Gee. Imagine that. They say they have the best system on the market. I am not familiar with that company but do have some exposure to that technology. Yes, bugs can eat the bad stuff in our waster water, but that's all they can do. How are the solids removed? Settling tanks alone don't do that. Odor may also be an issue. Then there is the matter of what happens to the bugs when a customer dumps some antifreeze or other nasty stuff in a bay pit. I saw that happen at a site. I would ask the salesman to show you three locations using it, and go visit them.

Back4More

Equipment & Chem Supplier
Reaction score
We’ve installed a bunch of their systems. They’re Very good.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"More info please"???? Come on Douglas54!!! Ron put his contact info right below his name on the post. Call him or email him if you want more info. It seems like you are resisting , for some reason, doing your own homework. Here you have this monumental task ahead of you: building a car wash on a closed loop system / no water or sewer tie-ins. And you seemingly just want to go on this forum and have others here do all of the work for you. That's not the way it works. To succeed in this business, it takes hard work and tenacity.

It's like you are taking the SAT's and you want to ask another person the answer to every single question. I think you should study on your own more first. The fact that you are asking such generic, broad, open-ended questions is a tell. You aren't that serious, you want others to do the hard work for you.

Because of these facts, your project looks doomed before it even really begins.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I would think that the main reason that he isn't getting much help, is because it is virtually never done. As a grizzled old vet, I wouldn't even entertain the thought of doing it. Him being a rookie...that scares me and I ain't scared of nuthin...

Back4More

Equipment & Chem Supplier
Reaction score
Sorry, the reason I haven’t replied is I have been very busy and not on this site. The question asked was “is this system any good.“ I said we’ve had good luck with it. We‘ve installed a bunch of them and they work as advertised. If you call and ask them about Autowash Maintenance in Malden, MA I’m sure they will say we are one of the most knowledgeable distributors in the country. MJ I wasn’t trying to sell tablets. I also sell Pur-Clean and their systems are good too. Different methods of achieving the same end result. I didn’t see what you were planning on using it on. If someone has a question as to who I am, I am one of the owners of a 50 year old carwash equipment supplier Autowash Maintenance Corp. that’s built and services over 600 washes in 6 states. We are a family owned and operated carwash equipment, parts, chemical, and service provider currently in third generation. We are the Sonny’s SSO for New England. We also sell Washworld, Oasis, GinSan, and many others. That being said, I won’t recommend crap equipment. My reputation means more to me than that. Lastly I run www.autowashonline.com which is our online parts division.