What's new

Adios Amigos

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
Well after 11 mostly enjoyable and profitable years I sold my wash on Friday. We opened it as a retirement plan for my dad and it was perfect. After he got sick it was more than I could keep up with. Now it's going to serve the same purpose for the new owners and I have no doubt that they will be successful and profitable. I made the point many times of the importance of this website. I hope they paid attention. I learned at least as much from you guys as I learned from experience and I cannot thank you enough for all of the help! My regular job is as a financial advisor so my plan is to manage the money from the wash along with my clients money. Those investments will never call me and say "yeah I'm up here at the car wash...".
Again I want to say thanks for all of the help over the years and I wish all of you the best of luck!
Jimmy Buffett

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Congrats Jimmy, wishing you all the best! Getting ready to pull the plug on mine as well. Business has been good to me over the years, but I feel it's time to move on to something different.

Last edited:

bigleo48

Reaction score
I have enjoyed your posts over the years! Good Luck to you!

BigLeo