What's new

adding video suerveillance

mfbanks223

Reaction score
i am adding video surveillance to my wash site and want any ideas on cameras. I have been doing research for awhile now and ready to pull the trigger. I have bought me a very nice dvr already and now moving on to cameras. Kleen-rite is selling some any feedback on these or where or what brands to look into. I am needing about 8 including 1 or 2 tag cameras.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Check with carwashcameras.com and midwestsecuritycameras.com. Those companies are owned by longtime forum contributors Allen Spears and Galen Haddock, although both have been somewhat scarce lately. Both are very knowledgeable in this field.

washnvac

Reaction score
I have used carwashcameras.com for two complete set ups. (both 16 camera systems). The service and knowledge of the associates is second to none. I would highly recommend. As a bonus, the prices are the best I have found for the quality of their products.

raisetheprice

Reaction score
You'll wonder why you waited this long. Last nite some kids were in my auto bays, probing around the acws, looking to see how my icehouse door was locked, etc. I called the police...within 3 minutes 3 police cars had them surrounded. They were probably just kids being kids, but I bet they never 'play' at a carwash again.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
Nothing good on TV last night? Decided to login and watch the "Car Wash Channel"? :) jking

I bet some of those videos would make a great reality TV show. I'm sure we've all seen some interesting activities at the washes. It's amazing what people will do when they don't know they're being watched.

raisetheprice

Reaction score
Nothing good on TV last night? Decided to login and watch the "Car Wash Channel"? :) jking

I bet some of those videos would make a great reality TV show. I'm sure we've all seen some interesting activities at the washes. It's amazing what people will do when they don't know they're being watched.
I glance over on trips to the fridge :)

MEP001

Reaction score
Maybe the first guy used to drive NASCAR and only knows how to turn left.