What's new

Add separate coin box or replace existing?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Jim is a great guy and has really been great for the industry with his innovations. He can't seem to stop coming up with the next great idea and spreading himself too thin. I have fussed at him about it, that he is losing his uniqueness, where his niche lies. I don't think he can help it, inventing is like crack to him.

Stop in and chat with him at the ICA show next month. Wait until the last day though. There is always a sea of humanity in his booth.

MEP001

Reaction score
His biggest downfall IMO is that he won't trust any of his employees to field calls for information or to give out pricing on specialty stuff. He never responds to emails or phone messages from me either, so if I have a question for him I say that I'll hold until he's done talking someone's ear off.

mjc3333

Reaction score
I spoke to genesis and they told me that the dixmor timers need to be 7.32 or later in order to work. I have 7.33 firmware in all my timers. Are you sure that I need 7.36?
Yes. You can use an earlier version, but as you stated, with the right circumstances the timer could get "confused" and give 99 minutes.

I had all my timers upgraded to 7.36 and have had no problems. It's a pain to do but worth it.

slash007

Reaction score
Yes. You can use an earlier version, but as you stated, with the right circumstances the timer could get "confused" and give 99 minutes.

I had all my timers upgraded to 7.36 and have had no problems. It's a pain to do but worth it.
I will upgrade them. Wish I had sent them off last week, it's been a dead 10 days.