What's new

Actual Kleen-Rite dilution ratios

Etowah

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
For those of you using Kleen-Rite's ultra concentrate self-serve soaps, could you please let me know what ratio or tip color you are using the products at? I was considering trying one or two of them and wanted to do some cost per use calculations before I actually purchased them. If you have any pros/cons for any of the products I would be interested as well.

Thanks

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
For those of you using Kleen-Rite's ultra concentrate self-serve soaps, could you please let me know what ratio or tip color you are using the products at? I was considering trying one or two of them and wanted to do some cost per use calculations before I actually purchased them. If you have any pros/cons for any of the products I would be interested as well.

Thanks[/QUOT

For those products I got the "Ultra Lean Tip Kits" for my hydrominders. If you are using metering pumps or Dosatrons you will need to adjust accordingly. I use the Cherry Blossom foam brush, purple Passion Pre Soak, Just Peachy Selant, Kleen White Tire Cleaner, and Orannge cream sealant.

I pretty much follow the reccomended dilution in their catalog.

Only issues have been scum accumulation with pre soak and Sealer wax. I will be trying another one of their products to try and resolve that issue. Otherwise very happy with their SS and Tunnel products with the exception of Tunnel Wheel cleaner and drying agent which I like better from another mfgr.