What's new

$$$$ Acceptance Repair and Maint.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a single source for acceptors of all makes for maintenance?? I have Coinco, Hamilton, Mei and Idx acceptors and validators, I have a bunch of spare units that I want to have serviced and would love to have 1 good source for everything???
Also do any of you have gauges calibrated?? Or just replace? They are only about $10 each, but looking at going over about 20-25 of them, I hate to just toss them if they can be calibrated.

soapy

Reaction score
Randy on the forum here can hook you up with most of the brands you mentioned.

MEP001

Reaction score
Small gauges aren't meant to be serviced. Just getting it open without completely destroying it would make any effort to recalibrate them not worthwhile.

mac

Reaction score
If you replace gauges, be sure to get the liquid filled ones. they last longer.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Another vote for Randy here...

Some people think he's kinda crotchety, but pay no attention to his sour disposition. His wife assures me he's a big pussycat.

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a single source for acceptors of all makes for maintenance?? I have Coinco, Hamilton, Mei and Idx acceptors and validators, I have a bunch of spare units that I want to have serviced and would love to have 1 good source for everything???

I have used these guys several times...I have also purchased new validators and hoppers.

http://changemakercorp.com/

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score