What's new

Absolutely Unbelievable

Randy

Reaction score
We’re in the process of remodeling one of our car washes. We took down the PDQ Laser 4000 bridge and had it on the ground, strapped to pallets ready to be shipped back to the factory to be rebuilt. We went to lunch at around 1pm. At 1:40pm 3 guy’s come in in a Blue 1993 Dodge Dakota pickup load up the Laser Bridge and away they go. I don’t know how 3 guys could pick it up, it must weigh 1500 -2000lbs. In the picture of the truck out in front of the car wash you can’t see the 2 guys sitting on top of the Laser Bridge holding it down. Got a great picture of the plate number on the truck and called the Sheriff. He took a report, took the video and turned it over to the detectives. Checked a few of the scrap recyclers, no sign of it. The insurance company couldn’t believe it. Absolutely amazing View attachment 444 View attachment 445 View attachment 446

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
We thought we had seen it all in this business.
Hell is too good for these POS's
But is good enough for your ins co. I bet. Hope they are kind

dogwasher

Reaction score
I just looked at your pictures....the one driving off with the arch..unbelievable!

seattleguy

Reaction score
SOrry to read this Randy. Total dirtbags. Post updates if police catch them.

Randy

Reaction score
The Pierce County Sheriff’s department isn’t doing anything to help apprehend these guys. We found out who they are and know where they live. Law enforcement for the most part is a joke and the joke is on the citizens. Most people have little or no contact with law enforcement so they don’t know the game. I highly doubt that we’ll ever hear from the Sheriff’s department again on this issue, they’ve done their part, give out a case number, collected a video and told informed us to contact your insurance company. But I’m pretty positive they’ll be calling for a donation soon.

I got a call this morning that one of my customers lost a Goldline ACW, pulled it out of the ground with a truck. They’ve got great video, super nice plate number etc. let’s sit back and see what happens with that one.

Jim L.

Florida panhandle
Reaction score
Our local TV station runs a segment called “crime stoppers” where help is asked for in solving crimes.

Since you already have pictures and names maybe they could embarrass cops into doing their job

Raza159

Reaction score
My pop machines have locks that take a round key. I was wondering how many combinations of this key are out there or how easy it would be to pick the lock. So to help deter an attemp to break in, the manufacturer offered a metal strap that covers the barrel lock that is secured with another lock. I bought one for each machine. So far this has worked. I've never had to deal with a break in. Cameras help too, and a BIG sign saying the CW is Protected by a Surveillance System.....