What's new

A new idea

pgrzes

Reaction score
I know most IBA's dont have the room, but if you do/did, have any of you tried to or thought about adding a buff n dry on an iba? Both my locations have the space for it and I'm thinking it will improve overall wash quality and a drier vehicle. Just a thought, not sure how it would go over with the whole touchfree theme?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
My main concern would be "if" the touchfree or friction system didn't get the vehicle clean take for instance some jack@ss with a muddy vehicle comes through and gets the cloth or whatever material used coated in mud ohhhh god I can see and hear the damage claims.

soapy

Reaction score
I am working on doubling my dryer HP in a couple of my IBA. Going from 3- 10 HP dryers and adding 2 more 15HP dyers for a total of 60HP dry. IMO the dryer of a IBA is the easiest thing to address to improve customer perception of a wash. I would be concerned that a car may not be completely clean and get dirt on the buff and dry that could lead to scratches. Pickup beds would be another problem that could lead to fouling of the buff and dry.