What's new

A nation of sheep

mac

Reaction score
Sorry to break the news to you, but that's what we've become. Well, not me anyway, but most others. I am still stunned that most just accept the illegal authority that all levels of government have forced on us. This is pure bovine excrement at its worst. To borrow a great line from an old movie, "We are mad as hell and are not going to take it anymore." Sic sempre tryannus.

KleanRide

Reaction score
Not me.

This Covid crap has prodded me into turning off 24 hour televised news. They are destroying our country and I’m done with them. We were a lot better place when Walter Cronkite had about 30 minutes each day to report the news. Now these talking head bastards create news.

Going on 5 weeks now without them telling me how I’m supposed to act and feel. I glance at local headlines each morning and apparently that’s all I need.

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
If the "Pen is mightier than the sword" what is todays media more powerful than, Nukes? We broke up Bell Telephone because it was too powerful, might be time to consider looking into who controls the "free" press. at least "OP/ED" type reporting be disclosed as being OPINION and not FACT. It seems there was a time when this was a separtate part of a newspaper or newscast and that "equal time" had to be given to opposing views. I paused on CNN for few minutes the other day to see how the other half lived, could not believe the blatant bias in every single story presented.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bristle when I get told how to live, think, feel, etc. People chide me for being unwilling to delve more deeply into news of the day. It's ok; because I can only let so much in before I find it upsetting me; making me fearful, edgy, or worried. I can't live that way.

KleanRide

Reaction score
Yep, I’ve also turned off politics. Both sides. I’m an equal opportunity hater. Best thing that could happen to this country right now is a center of the aisle meteor strike on Washington DC.

WBNTEXAS

Reaction score
I went to a funeral home yesterday to share sorrow with good friends whose daughter had died after a long illness. The sign on the door said,
'... please no hugs or handshakes during these uncertain times. Save these gestures for a later date.'
We are no longer allowed to be Human or express our Humanity when our fellow Humans need it most.
I don't think the New World Order is a place I want to live...

Wash4Life

Reaction score
I went to a funeral home yesterday to share sorrow with good friends whose daughter had died after a long illness. The sign on the door said,
'... please no hugs or handshakes during these uncertain times. Save these gestures for a later date.'
We are no longer allowed to be Human or express our Humanity when our fellow Humans need it most.
I don't think the New World Order is a place I want to live...
Neither do I. People are trading liberty for a false sense of security.

KleanRide

Reaction score
The Las Vegas airport 2 days ago at 10 am
I'm not shedding any tears for the airline industry. Karma is a bitch, and this pandemic will force them to atone for the way they've treated their customers for the past 30 years. Looking ahead, I can't see many people putting up with packed filthy planes, jetways, and boarding areas. Yep, they're gonna raise ticket prices, but at least we'll have more legroom.

Adrogation

Reaction score
I just can't stand how the states are so divided during this pandemic.

WBNTEXAS

Reaction score
As long as I can remember, my dad always told me to vote conservative.
Slow, gridlocked, government is in the best interest of you and I.
We’re entrepreneurs, embrace it or wish you weren’t born that way...
What we’re going through is unprecedented, is not a conservative reaction to a pandemic and I refuse to comply.
Thank you for reading my rant...

helsenker

Reaction score
This Covid news made me turn off the TV for all this terrible period and you know what? I'm planning not to turn it on ever. If I need something entertaining, I'd rather play with my children on the backyard or watch Netflix with my family.

Reactions: APW