What's new

5cp2120 seat o-ring size

bigjws

Reaction score
Where are you guys getting the small seat o-rings for the 5cp's? I don't need the entire kits they are selling at Kleen-rite, just the small o-rings...

Thanks!

washnvac

Reaction score
I get them from Mcmaster-Carr (valve o-rings). Military grade size 13. A pack of 50 is $8.20. I also get the back-up o-rings there $9.80 for a pack of 50. A lot cheaper than Kleen-Rite.

ICEMAN1

Reaction score
If you have a 5CP2120W and you are continually replacing the valve orings the head is washed out. These pumps are known for this. Check to see if you have a W stamped on the head, if you do Cat will replace that manifold under warranty. Cat will stamp the manifold they return to you with the letter R, so you can only do this warranty one time. If the head was already replaced, they can be re-sleeved with stainless steel inserts. I send all my pumps here http://idspumprepair.com/

ICEMAN1

Reaction score
They re-sleeve high pressure and valve ports. They also do general and hypro heads. I think they also have ability to sleeve large cat pumps. I recently sent them a cat 3535 that was a basket case, it had a cracked crankcase from connecting rod problem. They were able to weld crankcase and it is still running. I usually would have just tossed that pump and bought a new one but the repair saved me alot of money. I also buy foam brush heads from them, they are their own brand. Great company to work with.