What's new

50 Years...It's a wrap!

Etowah

slash007

Reaction score
Congrats Pat. Let us know how bad you miss it. You are always welcome to come down and holster one of my wands should you get the itch:)

Randy

Reaction score
Geez Pat I think you need to write book on buying, building and operating a car wash or get a celebrity to run for president. Will you still accept my calls? I’m not too far away from pulling plug on my operation. Good luck with your new life.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Congrats Pat! I know you've been wanting to sell for a while - at least since I met you. Take a break and enjoy life. I'll miss chatting with ya at the Car Wash Show.

Ayerule

Reaction score
Congratulations sir!

Thank you for your guidance, patience and passing on invaluable knowledge.

washnshine

Reaction score
Thanks for all the years and help! Best of luck to you and enjoy life! Big question for all of us when we eventually sell:

Where do I wash my car??

bert79

Reaction score
Congratulations!! May you truly enjoy your freedom. You have helped me as well as many others sir. Thank you for contributing to this awesome community of car washers! Cheers!

JGinther

Zip-tie engineer
Reaction score
I'm so happy for you! Sorry if it sounded weird since I had to say it through clenched teeth and a green smile! Happy to see it's not the Hotel California I thought it was! Hope you at least troll the site every now and then to lend a giggle! You've got enough pre-soak in the blood by now, you can't let it go that easy!

Doug P.

Reaction score
Trust me, that's bugging the crap out of me. I've never paid for a car wash in my life.
I am going to ship my extra remote to you and when you wake up next month with a nervous twitch and you realize you really miss emptying trash cans and cleaning up mud I’m going to give you permission to drive 45 minutes South and use my bays and trash cans to help with the transition to civilian life.

Congratulations IB!

Doug P

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Geez Pat I think you need to write book on buying, building and operating a car wash or get a celebrity to run for president. Will you still accept my calls? I’m not too far away from pulling plug on my operation. Good luck with your new life.
I promise ... FWIW ... I will follow Kentucky's Rand Paul's lead to not reveal your actual name because of your car wash forum protected whistleblower status.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you lived closer, I'd give you a key. Never pay for a wash still! Just rinse the bay down b4 u leave!

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I'm sticking around here. I enjoy talking shop. I spent a couple of decades in the lawn and garden equipment business. I've been out of it since '95, but I'm an active member on a couple of those forums as well. Besides, Jackson would be lost without me keeping order around here.

washnshine

Reaction score
Good luck to Dakota and tell him to join this forum ASAP, if he hasn’t already!

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
This is awsome news. Thank you Pat for all you do on this form over the years. Hope you don't have too many carwash nightmares in your sleep anymore. Thomas. Congrats hats off to you