What's new
Car Wash Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Washify X-Station Pay Stations for Sale - West Des Moines, Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Washify X-Station Pay Stations for Sale – West Des Moines, Iowa

I have four Washify X-Station pay stations available for sale. They were purchased new and are currently being removed from my car wash because I am switching to a different POS/kiosk system.

Each unit includes:

  • 15" tall touchscreen
  • EMV credit card reader
  • Barcode scanner
  • Washify LPR cameras
  • Mounting pedestal/base
  • Keys and associated hardware
All four kiosks are currently operational. The receipt printers do not work, as I switched to text receipts and never had a reason to repair them.

These are a matching set of four and I'd prefer to sell them together, but I'm open to selling individually depending on interest.

Asking $30,000 for all four or $8500 for 1.

Located in West Des Moines, Iowa. Buyer responsible for pickup or cost of shipping.

Message me at coachlightcarwash@gmail.com or call 515-750-2212 if you're interested.

No Solicitation or trades.
 

Attachments

  • Washify KIosk 1.jpeg
    Washify KIosk 1.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Washify Kiosk 2.jpeg
    Washify Kiosk 2.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • Washify Kiosk 3.jpeg
    Washify Kiosk 3.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top