What's new

3 bay Self Serve in Ohio -- Maintenance Expectations?

JP Ohio

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a 3 bay self serve bay in Ohio. Most all equipment is new in past couple years -- see pic. My question is how often does this type of equipment break down? How much should I budget for maintenance? How many hours per week will this take to operate? What should I be expecting in a realistic amount of time and money per month. Is this too small to make it worth my time? The town has 2400 people with no other carwashes.

Attachments

traveler17

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a 3 bay self serve bay in Ohio. Most all equipment is new in past couple years -- see pic. My question is how often does this type of equipment break down? How much should I budget for maintenance? How many hours per week will this take to operate? What should I be expecting in a realistic amount of time and money per month. Is this too small to make it worth my time? The town has 2400 people with no other carwashes.
You need to get financials to answer if it’s worth your time. If you’re the only game in town should be decent but then again why is it being sold?? How much are they asking? Is the dirt included ? What’s the Gross revenue? Equipment looks good from the pics. To many variables in your questions. Hours can vary depending on how much use the place gets

Dylanbennett

Reaction score
Where are you located we are also in ohio and could offer some help if your close