What's new

2021 Change

RAAOO7

Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to get rid of all my change machines and replace with Bill Breakers Only. I accept bills in bays and will add validators in vacuums. I am tired of collecting so many coins and seeing non customers stealing change and driving away. I feel it would help. I will still accept quarters or dollar coins if they bring them in.

Anyone tried this way?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Don't know your plan but the Tunnels have dual Bill receptors in their auto tellers. Are you planning on doing that or just sting on top of any issues?

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to get rid of all my change machines and replace with Bill Breakers Only. I accept bills in bays and will add validators in vacuums. I am tired of collecting so many coins and seeing non customers stealing change and driving away. I feel it would help. I will still accept quarters or dollar coins if they bring them in.

Anyone tried this way?
Hi.. We have Bill Breakers.. NO COINS since 2015.. all VACS and BAYS accept Credit /Debt or Cash.. no coins or tokens to fool with .. NICE, EASY and Customers LOVE IT...

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Let me know what change machines you have I am in the middle of a rehab project and will be needing one soon. Preferably Hamilton DRS

MEP001

Reaction score
Let me know what change machines you have I am in the middle of a rehab project and will be needing one soon. Preferably Hamilton DRS
I wouldn't have anything else, obviously with Mars acceptors.

RAAOO7

Reaction score
Hi.. We have Bill Breakers.. NO COINS since 2015.. all VACS and BAYS accept Credit /Debt or Cash.. no coins or tokens to fool with .. NICE, EASY and Customers LOVE IT...
Do you still accept quarters ? The only question is what do I do on vending machines? They are all laurel metal...I put c/c readers but I cant put a validator.

Mr. Clean

Reaction score

Anyone tried this way?
We have used dollar coins in our change machines for 20 yrs. I tried to eliminate quarter acceptance last year with terrible results. Some acceptors couldn't be de-programmed and those that were would jam with quarters. Signage was posted stating quarters no longer accepted and that has helped reduce them, but all bays now still accept. With quarters in seemingly short supply that should make people more receptive to other options. The Coinless Mobile App has reduced coin use at our locations.

Good luck,
MC

coinless

Reaction score
Hi! If you have any questions about how the Coinless app works to reduce coin usage, please let me know. Beyond reducing the use of coins, we also provide a complete set of technology tools to give you reporting, marketing power, monthly subscriptions, fleet management, etc., and it's all cloud based. It only requires the install of a few affordable devices and you're off and running.

Also, our app has a 4.6 rating on the app store, so it's clear our customer love the experience our app has created. I'd love a chance to see if Coinless is a good fit for your business.

Thanks and good luck!