What's new

2010 vector rapid carwash

umherrk

Reaction score
Looking for a manual for an oldschool belanger vector rapid carwash. Found the POS4000 console and the interface manual but thats about it. Outputs controller is the same as the one in the picture.

1887 - Belanger - Vector Rapid Wash - Vector - Carwash Consignment

umherrk

Reaction score
What state are you in? A belanger distributor should be able to get a manual for you.
I live in Ontario Canada, small town don’t have anything around me that has a manual. Tryd looking online aswell.

umherrk

Reaction score
having an issue with the coin acceptor, I’ve set the tokens it accepts to read 6 pulses per token. This requires 5 tokens for the car wash to initiate the wash, (30 pulses) however it initiates the worst wash option (without the undercarriage wash and the dryer). When I change the pulse /token to 32 pulses (no indicator lights lit on #of pulse/s) then the wash works using the undercarriage and dryer but now only 1 token accepted initiates the wash ( where I can want to use 5).

Attachments

Etowah

Randy

Reaction score
What kind of auto entry system do you have? Like in ACW. Most ACW's require a coin acceptor that is specifically programmed for there equipment. Most of the time you can't install a coin acceptor that is made for a coin box and install it into a ACW, the pulse rate is different.

MEP001

Reaction score
Ya I know that , still be nice to have a manual for it tho
If you have multiple questions, it's best to put each one in a separate thread. Since you asked about it here, I had to guess that you wanted the manual for that problem.