What's new

1030R Timer

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
I received a call from a customer about the availability of the 1030R timer, thinking that GinSan manufactured them. I informed them that, in fact, we do not manufacture those timers, and are not sure who does.

Last edited:
Etowah

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Not familiar with the 1030R, but I know the 1034R will also interchange with High performance "timemaster " in the bay. The 1034R has software that allows it to be used in most any coleman devices-combos vacs, bays, standalone machines, etc. a customer just has to buy one spare timer and they are set. They are expensive, retail is over $400.00 IIRC Probably the most unique thing about it is that it has software to blow down the shampoo vac. Not completely sure if B&C is repairing them for new retail customers.

Programming is similar to time master but you must select the device it is to be used in. B&C electronics mfgs & repairs them. But if the customer needs bay only, they can use a time master and save $150

Last edited:

MikeV

Reaction score
They cost that much because they are proprietary to Coleman. You can find replacements for less. Dan, doesn't GinSan make a replacement timer?