What's new

1:30 PS Dwell time on a touchless.. Great Results!

jubalr

Reaction score
Probably old news for you veterans, but I am getting an incredible clean on my touchless having about a 1:30 dwell time on my PS and still under a 5min top wash with ceramic. A chemist with a major supplier said regarding PS and dwell in a car wash 'The Longer the Better', so I re-arranged my packages to accomplish just that.

I start with a PS with about a 13ph, next pass is a tire/wheel cleaner down low, then an underside wash. PS has been on about 1:30 so now a hp rinse. I then apply Low PH triple foam and let it dwell about :30 while applying the wheel/rocker blasters. Then a HP rinse with drying agent. then Ceramic if purchased, and ending with RO. total time without dryer 4:11. No road film & no eyebrows= happy owner and customers..

washnshine

Reaction score
Probably old news for you veterans, but I am getting an incredible clean on my touchless having about a 1:30 dwell time on my PS and still under a 5min top wash with ceramic. A chemist with a major supplier said regarding PS and dwell in a car wash 'The Longer the Better', so I re-arranged my packages to accomplish just that.

I start with a PS with about a 13ph, next pass is a tire/wheel cleaner down low, then an underside wash. PS has been on about 1:30 so now a hp rinse. I then apply Low PH triple foam and let it dwell about :30 while applying the wheel/rocker blasters. Then a HP rinse with drying agent. then Ceramic if purchased, and ending with RO. total time without dryer 4:11. No road film & no eyebrows= happy owner and customers..
Nice. Glad you are getting good results. What high pH presoak do you use?

soonermajic

Reaction score
Man, that is one bad A$$ wash!! Is that an Oasis Typhoon, or what?
It washes the hel outta that car! I wish my distributor carried them. Their i5 is bad A$$ to. I really like the dual arms, & their ability to hp wash the rocker panel area only. That's next level.

You should make that video w/ a Red, Navy, Black car. Dark colors, it all shows up better.

jubalr

Reaction score
Nice. Glad you are getting good results. What high pH presoak do you use?
I use Typhoon from H2O solutions out of Nashville. Have tried others but came back to it. Been using it about 4 or 5 years now. Not sure who they private label it from.

jubalr

Reaction score
Man, that is one bad A$$ wash!! Is that an Oasis Typhoon, or what?
It washes the hel outta that car! I wish my distributor carried them. Their i5 is bad A$$ to. I really like the dual arms, & their ability to hp wash the rocker panel area only. That's next level.

You should make that video w/ a Red, Navy, Black car. Dark colors, it all shows up better.
Thanks Coach! It does an excellent job and does it quickly. It's the XP model. Local mortuary uses it and loves the job it does on their black vehicles. Having every pass and chemical with their own nozzles opens up a lot of package options.

ftauben

Reaction score

This thread has me thinking. I like the philosophy here. Are you using just one presoak? If so, which one Hi or Lo? If 2 presoaks, are you applying Hi PH, then Lo PH?
Thanks,
Frank

jubalr

Reaction score
This thread has me thinking. I like the philosophy here. Are you using just one presoak? If so, which one Hi or Lo? If 2 presoaks, are you applying Hi PH, then Lo PH?
Thanks,
Frank
1 pre soak. High PH of about 13 and leaving it on for about 1.5min. Then a Low PH tri foam that stays on for about 30sec dwell.