What's new

You're a genius

Debra Gorgos

Reaction score
In an effort to bring more people to the Detailing thread, I am using a carnie ploy and am posting a tough question to solve! I will not reveal the answer until I receive at least 10 guesses. Also, do not look up the answer!

There are only 4 United States Presidents who have last names ending with the letter "e".

Who are they?

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Debra,

Honest injun ... When I just saw this post the first thing that came into my mind was of when some of my laundromat customers both young & old were somewhat "curiosity peaked & inquisitive" as they would look at the different Presidents when they would see the coins that were spit out of our two large 4 hopper each ChangeMakers.

Not sure on how many followed up with trying as hard as they could to collect each & every Presidential Image but the persons that did I am pretty sure they could answer your question very easily & quickly. A bit like the story about the little boy who was tricked into coming back again & again to learn about how to build his muscles & while he was waiting ... the wise older man had him chopping wood & other strenuous manual labor. Suffice to say ... the little boy was gaining the muscle even though he did not even know initially what was happening.

Mike

Debra Gorgos

Reaction score
Haha, Hello, Mike. Well, most people I know can get at least 3. My father, got all 4. I got all 4 after about 3 martinis, when my mind relaxed a bit.

MEP001

Reaction score
Most limes don't have seeds. Key limes do, but I've never counted them.