What's new

WW2.0 stops after 1 second

Reds

Reaction score
I have a WW2.0 that starts putting presoak on the vehicle, but before it even gets to the front wheel it stops, goes home, and tells the customer to exit (scolling sign & buzzer). The control panel has an error message that says: no motion detected Check for obstruction on gantry track. The prox switches all seem to be working fine. It has done this erratically over the past couple of weeks, but now does it every car, so I had to shut it down. Any suggestions about what to look for? Could a bad eye be causing this?

JGinther

Zip-tie engineer
Reaction score
Is the plc showing the signal for the encoder? If it isn't, and the prox tests good, you most likely have a broken wire or connection on the encoder signal wire. Good luck.

robtl

central Ky
Reaction score
I have a WW2.0 that starts putting presoak on the vehicle, but before it even gets to the front wheel it stops, goes home, and tells the customer to exit (scolling sign & buzzer). The control panel has an error message that says: no motion detected Check for obstruction on gantry track. The prox switches all seem to be working fine. It has done this erratically over the past couple of weeks, but now does it every car, so I had to shut it down. Any suggestions about what to look for? Could a bad eye be causing this?
It sounds like the counting prox is out. not sensing any movement.
run the wheel count test and see if everything is up and ok there

Reaction score
I had the same problem! It did thet intermitantly for weeks! I pulled my hair out, spent over $800 with my installer just sitting around waiting for it to quit, which it did not. Finally, and I say finally! Al sent me via email through my supplier a new program, I uploaded it, and it fixed the quitting problem.......... You better get it asap...