What's new

WW 1.0 - No HP Rinse Now After Testing Light Tree?

Carl

Reaction score
When we like to check for burned out bulbs at the "menu tree" inside the bay, we simply turn on ALL the lights on the tree in the "test mode" to spot which need attention; however, something happened while we did this (maybe an overload?) and now I can't get HP rinse to work?

Upon going into "test mode" and trying to turn on the HP Rinse, nothing will happen? Any suggestions as to how to revive our HP Rinse now? Thanks! - Carl

Carl

Reaction score
Case Closed!

Gosh, I love it when things like this prove to be a simple fix. (was simply a blown fuse)
:)

Have a great day! - Carl
:D

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I know exactly what this is. I had a similar problem on my WW 1.0. It was the entry light shorted out. This will blow a fuse in the ECC panel in the equipment room and no high pressure will work. You need to find the short and replace the fuse. You can check this if you have extra fuses and see if you blow another one. Let me know how you make out.

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I know exactly what this is. I had a similar problem on my WW 1.0. It was the entry light shorted out. This will blow a fuse in the ECC panel in the equipment room and no high pressure will work. You need to find the short and replace the fuse. You can check this if you have extra fuses and see if you blow another one. Let me know how you make out.
Never mind I didn't see that you fixed. However, I would check for a short. It happened to me twice on my entry lights. and the wire was burned and frayed.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
It still amazes me that that little fuse can take out the system and the unit is not the wiser. You might want to check the connections inside your entry light cabinet. They can get corroded and cause a short. I removed my connections from the terminal strip and crimped them together.