What's new

Wow, some chemical reps...

Reaction score
So, I'm doing a tunnel evaluation, and I realize that this owner of this flex serve's chemical rep has just done him dirty! Problem: Solenoid sticks on low ph mitter lube for mitter and side brushes, no water or mitter lube being applied to (1st set of friction material). Lustra chemical rep solution: thinks wow, this guy needs lubrication to his cloth asap (Note there is another set of wraps, van high brushes and top brush which are being lubricated with the mitter lube. So takes off his Hi pH presoak and replaces with super slick! Ahh, this guys cars were looking terrible! Just wanted to post that and bring to our attention, that what the heck are some of these guys thinking??!?!?

Mr.Aap

Reaction score
So, I'm doing a tunnel evaluation, and I realize that this owner of this flex serve's chemical rep has just done him dirty! Problem: Solenoid sticks on low ph mitter lube for mitter and side brushes, no water or mitter lube being applied to (1st set of friction material). Lustra chemical rep solution: thinks wow, this guy needs lubrication to his cloth asap (Note there is another set of wraps, van high brushes and top brush which are being lubricated with the mitter lube. So takes off his Hi pH presoak and replaces with super slick! Ahh, this guys cars were looking terrible! Just wanted to post that and bring to our attention, that what the heck are some of these guys thinking??!?!?
Wow...Thats real dirty.....Is it any worse than you tinkering with your friends soft gloss and not knowing what you were doing....

Reaction score
Wow...Thats real dirty.....Is it any worse than you tinkering with your friends soft gloss and not knowing what you were doing....
Haha, the memories you guy's have! I've learned a lot since then thank you very much! Good learning experience tho, lucky to have a friend that close to let me play around with!

mac

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no shortage of uneducated, misinformed, or just plain stupid people. You can't hardly swing a dead cat without hitting a soap salesman.

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no shortage of uneducated, misinformed, or just plain stupid people. You can't hardly swing a dead cat without hitting a soap salesman.

And..It really gives a bad stereotype for Chemical reps who really know their stuff, are good at it, and enjoy doing it!

Last edited:

Mr.Aap

Reaction score
Or hitting one that tries to talk like they know what they are doing....

Etowah