What's new

Worst car of the day

ShinePro

Reaction score
Working the wash yesterday this car rolled in. We washed a ton of ugly cars but this was the worst caked on one we saw.
We got a burst of snow across central ohio and pa early saturday morning. The DOT’s were using up the salt budget just in case spring is arriving.
I thought about some comments on here that some folks have said that” IBA’s are just to maintain a clean car”
If anyone ever says that to you
Tell that sh*thead to come see me
Please Please

this car left State College Pa saturday am traveled 380 miles to Xenia Ohio
I swear to God I did not touch this car before it went thru Razor.

I sent the owner of Chemquest an email stating that Plazma will go down as one of - if not the best presoak for a TF IBA ever made!

Attachments

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
We use ChemQuest with our Razor and they do a terrific job here in South Texas where we have alot of dust and caliche roads. It's an outstanding product line. I plan to ask our distributor about the Plazma. We are currently using their Lemon PreSoak.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I purchased some plazma to try. Although it's not the magic bullet for me as some tough cars still have a film it has done a great job on my site overall, especially considering the level of alkalinity. I can confirm it works great on bugs. We just came back from the gulf coast and my wife's windshield was covered in splotches and it removed almost all in the water wizard.