What's new

Which rollover manufacture has washed the most cars?

kabak

Reaction score
New laser coming up probobly you will wash 25 cars per hour

mr-gte

northeast Pa
Reaction score
Billions Served

I heard Mark 7's have thousands of machines with 100,000 - 300,000 washes when removed. We are not talking per hour. We are talking millions of washes like McDonalds > billions served

washnvac

Reaction score
I have a Nu*Star cloth machine with 120k washes on it, and still going strong. It is 5.5 years old.

soapy

Reaction score
When I bought my first Ryko 16 years ago I remember their slogan was " We are washing a million cars a day." I think for years ryko owned the firction market and PDQ owned the touch free business. Ryko eventually started getting into the touchfree market about 20 years ago while other mfg. were much slower to get into the friction side of the business. I don't think it matters who washes the most cars with IBA. They all have come a long way in 15 years.

mac

Reaction score
You might be asking the wrong question. Most likely Ryko or PDQ has washed the most for in bay automatics. As also noted, McDonalds has sold the most burgers, but does that mean they make the best ones? For years the oil companies bought the most machines, and the buyers for them did deals in closed door rooms, or sometimes in the Bahamas. Ryko was actually pretty clever at hiring retired oil execs to be salesmen.