What's new

What?s Fair and Just Restitution

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Randy, do you have access to the criminal staute she was charged under? I would luv to see it.

We all have trash receptacles for a reasonable amount of trash. I am trying to see how a statute draws the line between what is reasoneable and what is not.

Also whether you need to have signs stipulating amounts and use only for customers.

petitemoose

Reaction score
I seriously doubt if they will ever patronize your wash. If it were me I would charge them for the weekly pickup amount and add 2 hours labor to it. I would put this on an Invoice from the wash and itemize it so they would know exactly what they are paying for. It's not excessive but it does accurately compensate you for your time and expense.

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I just caught some clown with a whole pickup full of trash bags pulling up to my dumpster. I doubt his truck has ever been washed so I had no qualms about making him dig them all out. What an idiot.

MEP001

Reaction score
Years ago I caught a couple of kids backed up to the dumpster and had just finished throwing away a whole bunch of complete windows, frames and all. I made them take every bit of glass back out, the whole time with one of them arguing why it was okay for him to use it.